Saturday, May 31, 2008
Friday, May 30, 2008
DATE : 14/06/2008 TIME:11.00 AM to 12.15 PM
Syllabus:- An Objective Type Test
(OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post
Discrete Mathematics, Data Structure & Algorithms, Computer Organization & Architecture, Systems Software Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, Database Management Systems, Data Communication & Networking.
2)Smelliest flower ?
Dead Horse arum
3) World's biggest water plant
Amazon water lily
4)Fastest growing water plant?
5)The biggest seed?
6)The longest leaf?
E&OE : qblp research team.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Syllabus: An Objective Type Test
(OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post:
General Knowledge, General English
(Maximum Marks : 100)
(Medium of Questions: English)
qblp research team
Saturday, May 24, 2008
kerala state film awards 2007
Best Film Adayalangal(Director - M.G.Sasi)
Best Director M.G.Sasi(Movie - Adayalangal)
Best Actor Mohanlal (Paradesi)Best Actress Meera Jasmine(Ore Kadal)
Best Screenplay Sathyan Anthikad(Vinodayatra)
Best Story P.T.Kunjumohammed (Paradesi)
Best Music Director M.Jayachandran(Nivedyam)
Best Male Singer Vijay Yesudas (Nivedyam)
Best Female Singer Swetha (Nivedyam)
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
1) What is a hovercraft?
Hovercraft can travel over water as well as on land. it is developed by British Engineer Christopher Cockerell.
2) What is Hydrofoil?
A Hydrofoil is a boat which can fly over water.
3) What is a Dhow?
Dhows are arab sailing vessels.
4) What is a sea plane?
Sea plane is an air craft designed to land and take off on water.
5) What are submarines?
Its a specialized watercraft that can operate underwater.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Third century B.C
2) Charles Darwin published 'Origin of Species' in
3) Who is called 'the poetess of motherhood'?
4) Yak belongs to which family
5) Which city will host the 2008 Olympics?
Beijing ( China )
Thursday, May 8, 2008
2. From what four word expression does the word `goodbye` derive?
3. How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
4. Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th?
5. Why was James Bond Associated with the Number 007?
6. Who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match?
7. Which is the only sport which is not allowed to play left handed?