A Blog for all job aspirants in fullfilling their dreams through the body charged with a very sensitive and sacred task of making selection of the most capable and deserving persons for manning the civil services and posts which has a direct bearing on the quality of governance. It brings about PSC Training an PSC Coaching Online.
The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general awareness of the readers. E&OE.
Books of various publishers for competitive Exams are available . 40 to 50 % Reduction if any body needs these books please call 9947911861. Year Books , GK , Numerical Ability , Bank Exams etc some of the title available ..
26/09/2015 Saturday 01.30 PM* to 03.15 PM POLICE CONSTABLE (ARMED POLICE BATTALION)
Candidates can download the Admission Tickets through their One Time Registration Profile in the Website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 11/09/2015
Though this port has been mentioned from very early times, it must have become popular some time after the 9th century and came to the forefront when two things happened, one being the move of the Arab & Chinese traders from Quilon & Cranganore to base their trade in Calicut, and the second when the Zamorin took charge. Since then it has been mentioned in many history books and accounts, though the names have varied slightly or largely. Today it is a small town that has been forgotten. Today it sits forgotten, bordering the more populated town of Koyilandi or Quilandy, housing one of the nine original mosques established by Malik Ibn Dinar. It is close to the historic Tyndis (Tanur or Thondi 3 miles north). The sacrificial rock , Balikallu or VelliyanKallu (white rock - Maris Erythrm of Periplus, Pai Chiao or Chia-Chia-Lu in Chinese) is right across (more on that another day) where many a soul was butchered, 3 leagues distant. Geographically, it is approx. lat. 11° 26', a little way north of Koyilandi.
PSC Exam 4 Pharmacist : Previous Question Paper : 2008
1. The alkaloid with anticancer property is :
2. Lead acetate test is positive with
3. Vitamin C is present in
4. Keller – Killani test is to identify
5. Which of the following is a saturated fatty acied?
6. A non reducing sugar is
7. Conversion of glucose to pyruvic acid takes place in
8. RNA synthesis on DNA template is known as
9. All are Ketone bodies except
10. HMG-COA reductase enzyme is involved in
11. Which of the following is known as protein factories?
12. An example for heterocrine gland is
13. The joint between axis and atlas vertebrae in the neck is called
14. Which of the following blood cell is involved in clotting mechanism?
15. A hereditary blood disorder is
16. In electrocardiogram T Wave represents
17. Which of the following cardiac disease is associated with bacterial infection?
18. Amount of air received by lungs during normal breathing at rest
19. Excretory unit of kidney is
20. Isotopes are atoms of an element which have
The Swiss-Indian duo, who were also victorious at Wimbledon, beat Yaroslava Shvedova and Casey Dellacqua 6-3 6-3.
"It has been a great year for us," Mirza said. "To back up [Wimbledon], we feel like we're a really solid team."
Hingis, 34, also won the US Open mixed doubles title alongside Leander Paes, and has now claimed five Major doubles titles in total in 2015.
"From the start, we hit it off," she said of her partnership with Mirza. "Our games work well together."
Hingis - a former world number one singles player who came out of retirement for a second time in 2013 - has now won a total of 14 Grand Slam doubles titles in her career, while 28-year-old Mirza has five.
Q. Which among the following is a malware program that replicates itself in order to spread to other computers?
Q. The act of creating mis leading website for the purpose of online identity theft is
Spoofing Q. Which of the following is not required to operate wifi
Ans : Transponder
Q. The activity of creating tracks and sectors on a hard disk is called
Ans : Formatting Q. The indian computer emergency response team
Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) is the Government organisation under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.It is a nodal agency that deals with cyber security threats like hacking and phishing. It strengthens security-related defence of the Indian Internet domain.
Q. What is the function of control unit in the CPU ?
The control unit (CU) is a component of a computer's central processing unit (CPU) that directs operation of the processor. It tells the computer's memory, arithmetic/logic unit and input and output devices how to respond to a program's instructions.
Q. Gnu Privacy Guard ( GPG ) is
Ans: A cryptographic Software which provides for key based asymmetric cryptography used for encryption and authentication
Q. Which of the following protocol is used for email transmission across internet ?
Ans : SMTP
[Email Protocols: IMAP, POP3, SMTP and HTTP
Basicaly, a protocol is about a standard method used at each end of a communication channel, in order to properly transmit information. In order to deal with your email you must use a mail client to access a mail server. The mail client and mail server can exchange information with each other using a variety of protocols.
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) – Is a standard protocol for accessing e-mail from your local server. IMAP is a client/server protocol in which e-mail is received and held for you by your Internet server. As this requires only a small data transfer this works well even over a slow connection such as a modem. Only if you request to read a specific email message will it be downloaded from the server. You can also create and manipulate folders or mailboxes on the server, delete messages etc.
The POP (Post Office Protocol 3) protocol provides a simple, standardized way for users to access mailboxes and download messages to their computers.
When using the POP protocol all your eMail messages will be downloaded from the mail server to your local computer. You can choose to leave copies of your eMails on the server as well. The advantage is that once your messages are downloaded you can cut the internet connection and read your eMail at your leisure without incuring further communication costs. On the other hand you might have transferred a lot of message (including spam or viruses) in which you are not at all interested at this point.
The SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) protocol is used by the Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) to deliver your eMail to the recipient's mail server. The SMTP protocol can only be used to send emails, not to receive them. Depending on your network / ISP settings, you may only be able to use the SMTP protocol under certain conditions (see incoming and outgoing mail servers
The HTTP protocol is not a protocol dedicated for email communications, but it can be used for accessing your mailbox. Also called web based email, this protocol can be used to compose or retrieve emails from an your account. Hotmail is a good example of using HTTP as an email protocol. ]
1) Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.
2) Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.
3) One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.
4) Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.
5) If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
6) If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
7) You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
8) When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realise that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.
9) Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in the second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
10) Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness. Without your involvement you can't succeed. With your involvement you can't fail.
26/10/2015 Monday 10.00 AM* to 12.15 PM PROGRAMMER : KERALA STATE PLANNING BOARD
Syllabus: An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based
on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Part I : Questions based on Diploma in Computer
Science with special emphasis on
Part II : General Knowledge, Current Affairs &
Renaissance in Kerala
(Maximum Marks : 100)
(Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes)
(Medium of Questions: English)
Candidates can download the Admission Tickets through their One Time Registration Profile in the Website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 16/10/2015
Cat : 410/2014
Invites applications from qualified and trained teachers in the following subjects:
1. Head of Elementary School
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education
• Should have worked as Head of Elementary School for a minimum of five years
2. Secondary School Level - Physics
• A Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education
3. Secondary School Level – Chemistry
• A Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education
4. Senior Secondary School Level – Accountancy
• A Master’s Degree with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education
This blog publishes various general knowledge. errors and omissions expected. The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general awareness of the readers. If any of the information available on this blog violates or infringes any of your copyright protection, leave a comment . This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, or delays in this information. The information contained in this blog is subject to change without notice. You may use contents in this blog only for personal use. Reproduction and republishing of any contents from here to any other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited.