Ans: Pandit Karuppan
2. Monthly published by Vakkom Maulavi:
Ans: Al Islam
3. Sree Narayana Guru visited the Satyagrahis at Vaikkom in:
4. Which book written by Chattampi Swamikal quashes the legend that Kerala was donated to Brahmins by Parasurama?
Ans: Prachina Malayalam
5. Who had been appointed as an accountant in Government Secretariat by Diwan T.Madhava Rao?
Ans: Chattampi Swami
6. Who ousted god from the centre and placed mind in its place?
Ans: Brahmananda Sivayogi
7. Who was the first Vice President of SNDP Yogam:
8. Another name of 'Melmundu Kalapam'?
Ans: Channar Agitation
9. The founder of Araya Vamsa Paripalana Yogam:
Ans: Dr.Velukutty Arayan
10. The sculptor of the statue of Ayyankali at Vellayambalam in Thiruvananathpuram:
Ans: Ezra David
11. Who established Ezhava Samajam?
Ans: T.K Madhavan
12. Who established the journal 'Mayan' in the year 1917?
13. Who formed `Dharmabhata Sangham' in order to strengthen the activities of SNDP Yogam?
14. Who started Sivayogivilasam' magazine in 1914?
15. Who started Araya Service Society?
16. Who wrote a book to criticise Mokshapradeepam written by Brahmananda Sivayogi?
Ans: Chattampi Swamikal
17. Who wrote the play 'Marakkudakkullile Maha Narakam' which aimed at the reformation of Namboothiri community?
18. Who initiated Vagbhatananda into Raja Yoga?
Ans: Thycaud Ayya
19. The presiding deity of the Thycaud Ayya Swami Temple in:
20. Thycaud Ayya passed away in:
21. Kuriakose Elias Chavara was beatified in:
22. The birth place of Mannathu Padmanabhan:
23. The colour of dress used by Sree Narayana Guru in his last days:
24. The first to establish a printing press in Kerala without foreign support: Ans: Kuriakose Elias Chavara
25. The founder of National Democratic Congress:
Ans: Mannath Padmanabhan