HSST Computer Science Solved Question & Answer Key 2011
1. In C language an user defined header is identified by the inclusion :
(A) # include "test.h"
(B) # include < test.h >
(C) include "test.h"
(D)None of these
2. of locations that could be addressed by a with 12 address lines is :
3. Number of bit width of any is :
4. The command that lists the last few lines from a file name "file"
(A) tail file
(B) end file
(C) grep file
(D) cat file -last25
5. The percentage of time that system is not available for use is :
(A) Down Time
(B) Seek Time
(C) Delay Time
(D) Access Time