Thursday, March 26, 2009
Solved Question Paper - LAB Assistant ( HSE )
1. Who introduced Railway for the first time in India?
2. Kerala kalamandalam was established by
3. Who was the frist Governor of Kerala?
A: B. Ramakrishan Rao
4. Ramakrishna Mission was established by
A: Swami Vivekananda
5. The oldest Veda is
6. The color of Iron Sulphate is
7. The enzyme produced by salivary gland is
8. The hormone which promotes blood circulation is
9. The census in India is taken once in
A: 10 Years
10. The signature on the one rupee currency notes in India belongs to
A: Secretary , Ministry of Finance
11. Which of the following is an excretory organ of a lower animal?
12. Who is considered as the founder of Jainism?
13. Who introduced the “Subsidiary alliance “ System?
14. The Khilafat movement was started by
A: Ali Brothers
15. Usually , base changes the color of litmus from
A: Red to Blue
16. Changiz Khan invaded India during the rule of
17. Whowas the Chairman of the Constitutional Assembly?
A: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
18. Fizzy soft drinks usually contain
A: Phosphoric Acid
19. Rourkela steel plant is located in
20. The Mugal ruler who banned dance and music was
21. Law of Heredity is related to
22. The Blue Book belongs to
23. The number of molecules contained in one mole of gas is called
A: Avogadro number
24. The SI unit of energy is
25. Navy day is celebrated on
A: Dec 4
26. Which Governor General Introduced postal system in India
27. Study of nutrition is called
28. Which of the following substances consists of only one element?
29. Who put forward the theory of Solar System?
30. The cultural mission launched for welcoming the new millennium in kerala was named
31. Which Indian city is called the Silicon valley of India?
32. ‘Keralam Valarunnu’ was written by
A: Pala Narayanan Nair
33. The first Malayalm film which got National Award
34. The Film and Television institute of India is located at
35. Diabetes is caused due to malfunctioning of
36. Which of the following is the missile made in India?
37. Plants respirate through?
38. Smallpox is caused by
39. The place in which the first Asian Games were held
A: New Delhi
40. The biggest backwater lake in Kerala is
A: Vembanattu Lake
41. The first Indian who got the Nobel prize is
A: Rabeendranath Tagore
42. The strongest force of nature is
A: Nuclear Force
43. Which of the following is capable of producing a real image?
44. The number of rings in the Olympic Flag is
45. Davis Cup is associated with
46. The Constitution of India has provided for
A: Single Citizenship
47. Who elects the Vice President of India?
48. Which of the following Union Territories has a high court of its own?
49. Who appoints the chairman of Finance commission?
50. Who is the final authority to expand the meaning of the Constitution?
Hi Readers Please provide the answers of question marked with ‘?’.. Share your knowledge among others…
Disclaimer : Blog Policies
This blog publishes various general knowledge. errors and omissions expected. The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general of the readers. If any of the information available on this blog violates or infringes any of your copyright protection, leave a comment . This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, or delays in this information. The information contained in this blog is subject to change without notice. You may use contents in this blog only for personal use. Reproduction and republishing of any contents from here to any other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited.