1. The digital security system that uses some unique characteristic of human biology to identify authorised users?
2. An artificial environment that is created with software and presented to the user in such a way that the user accepts it as a real environment?
3. Unwanted bulk messaging into email inbox is known as?
4. The practice and study of technique for secure data communication in the presence of third parties?
5. The process of discovering new patterns from large data sets?
6. The part of a computer which is equivalent to human brain?
Central processing unit.
7. Which of the following is not a search engine?
8. Find the binary equivalent of decimal number 31.
9. The set of programs which acts as an interface between user and computer?
10. The device that allows a single communication channel to carry simultaneously data transmitted from many terminals?