Saturday, March 28, 2009
General English Questions and Answers in LDC Exam
1. The word means the opposite to the term ‘benevolent’?
2. The word synonymous to the word ‘serious’?
3. Single term to mean “identification of disease by means of its symptom?
4. Find out the meaning of the word ‘duel’?
5. Write the noun forms of the words ‘Accelerate’ and ‘Invest’?
A: Acceleration and Investment
6. Write the verbal forms of the words ‘ Choice’ and ‘Life’?
A: Choose and Live
7. Write the past tense forms of the verbs ‘ Abandon’ and ‘Go’?
A: Abandoned and went
8. Rewrite the sentence ‘ I like coffee better than tea ‘ using ‘prefer’?
A: I prefer coffee to tea
9. Rewrite the sentence ’ They are building a bridge across the river ‘ using the passive form of the verb
A: A bridge is being built across the river by them
Disclaimer : Blog Policies
This blog publishes various general knowledge. errors and omissions expected. The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general of the readers. If any of the information available on this blog violates or infringes any of your copyright protection, leave a comment . This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, or delays in this information. The information contained in this blog is subject to change without notice. You may use contents in this blog only for personal use. Reproduction and republishing of any contents from here to any other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited.