1. The alkaloid with anticancer property is :
2. Lead acetate test is positive with
3. Vitamin C is present in
4. Keller – Killani test is to identify
5. Which of the following is a saturated fatty acied?
6. A non reducing sugar is
7. Conversion of glucose to pyruvic acid takes place in
8. RNA synthesis on DNA template is known as
9. All are Ketone bodies except
10. HMG-COA reductase enzyme is involved in
11. Which of the following is known as protein factories?
12. An example for heterocrine gland is
13. The joint between axis and atlas vertebrae in the neck is called
14. Which of the following blood cell is involved in clotting mechanism?
15. A hereditary blood disorder is
16. In electrocardiogram T Wave represents
17. Which of the following cardiac disease is associated with bacterial infection?
18. Amount of air received by lungs during normal breathing at rest
19. Excretory unit of kidney is
20. Isotopes are atoms of an element which have