Thursday, November 22, 2012
Guidelines for applicants for the post of Skill Development Executives (Trainers)
1. The applicants should have a passion for training and be able to handle Communicative English
& IT topics.
2. Selection will be based on NAC test, Interview and Aptitude & Attitude Assessment.
3. Selected candidates will be deployed as Skill Development Executives (SDEs) in selected schools
& Colleges across the state. Maximum effort will be taken to deploy the SDEs in the institution
nearest to their preferred place of work.
4. The SDEs will have to train a batch of 30 students in Communicative English & IT, according to a
prescribed syllabus & schedule.
5. The ASAP classes will be conducted for One Hour (Immediately before /after school/College
Hours) on working days and 3-4 hrs on selected Holidays .The remuneration will be Rs500/- per
6. DD for Rs 400 in favour of Additional Skill Acquisition Programme payable at
Thiruvananthapuram should be sent to the Joint Secretary, ASAP, Model Finishing School
Campus, PMG Junction, Trivandrum-695033 ,before 10/12/2012. Name and Address should be
written on the back of the DD for identification.
7. Teachers from Government /Government Aided Schools and Colleges need not pay the
Application Fee of Rs 400. However teachers belonging to the above category and who registered
for NAC Test in August/Spetember, 2012, but did not appear for the test will have to pay the
8. Candidates who applied against the advertisement for trainers in July/August, 2012 and
appeared for NAC test and interview should not apply against this advertisement.
9. Sample NAC test is available in the site www.nac.nasscom.in
10. No TA /DA will be paid for attending the test & Interview
11. Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement with ASAP.
12. This is a part time job & the selected candidates may take up additional employment, if they
wish, without affecting their duties as SDEs.
13. For queries, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,Ph.No.8590322333(10am-5pm)
14.There is no age limit for applying to the post of SDEs
Courtesy : http://ssdp.kerala.gov.in/
Disclaimer : Blog Policies
This blog publishes various general knowledge. errors and omissions expected. The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general of the readers. If any of the information available on this blog violates or infringes any of your copyright protection, leave a comment . This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, or delays in this information. The information contained in this blog is subject to change without notice. You may use contents in this blog only for personal use. Reproduction and republishing of any contents from here to any other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited.