Shell Malaysia Trading Sdn. Bhd. (6087-M) has been operating for more than a century in Malaysia and is looking forward to more exciting and challenging years ahead. We refine, supply, trade and ship crude oil and petroleum products, as well as market and sell transportation fuels, lubricants, speciality products and technical services.
- Sampling and laboratory testing of lubricants raw materials and lubricants and fuels finished products
- Adjust Bills of Material as required by changes in base oil physical and chemical properties.
- Interpretation of test data to determine if products meet specification, and certifying products for sale to end customers.
* Participate in the quarterly Lubricants Laboratory Correlation Scheme (LLCS).
* Work with the Laboratory Supervisor to optimize Product Treat Costs.
* To carry out the full inspection and testing of base oils and bulk additives arrival by ocean tankers before and after discharging.
* To carry out the full inspection and testing to verify additives purchased in drums/pails meet Shell specifications and is fit for use in blending.