TRAFFIC SAFETY AND CONTROL OFFICER
Minimum 12 years experience in Roads
constructions (5 in traffic management).
• Experience in installing traffic management
systems in accordance with Civil Engineering
Department Ministry of Public Works or similar.
• Good communication skills
• Minimum 5 years overall experience in roads
and drainage works
• Able to work under pressure
• Ready to deal with budgets and timescales
• Capable to liaise with clients, subcontractors
and other professional staff.
• Minimum 2 years overall experience in GCC in
roads and infrastructure projects
• NEBOSH certified or NVQ level 4.
Candidates must be fluent in English
(Arabic is a plus) and should hold a
transferrable visa with NOC.
If you meet the requirements, please register your CVs