- Develops and manages detailed project plans, and project schedules.
- Assign and prioritize the work of the team with respect to the goals and objectives of the business.
- Interact with users, design, development, marketing and management staff.
- Assist team members in their duties, tasks, responsibilities and functions.
- Monitor the progress of analysis, design, program development, testing, reporting all projects assigned to the team.
Monday, August 15, 2011
A Leading IT firm based in Abu Dhabi requires IT Technician ,Project Coordinator - Software Development
About this job
Disclaimer : Blog Policies
This blog publishes various general knowledge. errors and omissions expected. The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general of the readers. If any of the information available on this blog violates or infringes any of your copyright protection, leave a comment . This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, or delays in this information. The information contained in this blog is subject to change without notice. You may use contents in this blog only for personal use. Reproduction and republishing of any contents from here to any other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited.