(A) Bits (B) Byte (C) Nibble (D) All of these(E) None of these
21. One Kilo Byte represents :
(A) 1024 bytes (B) 1000 bytes (C) 100 bytes(D) 1064 bytes(E) None of these
22. Basic building block for a digital circuit is :
(A) Word(B) Logic Gate(C) Processor(D) BUS (E) None of these
23. Which of the following is a logic gate?
(A) AND (B) OR (C) CPU (D) Both (A) & (B)(E) None of these
24. The base of binary number is :
(A) 2 (B) 16 (C) 8(D) 10(E) None of these
25. ASCII stands for :
(A) American Standard Code for Institute Interchange
(B) American Standard Code for Information Interchange
(C) American Standard Code for Information Institute
(D) All of these
None of these
26. Microprocessor was introduced in which generation of computer?
(A) Second Generation (B) Fourth Generation (C) Both (A) & (B) (D) Third Generation (E) All of the above
27. ___________are attempts by individuals to obtain confidential information from
you by falsifying their identity. A) Phishing B) Computer Viruses C ) Adwares D) Viruses E) None of these
28. Who is called as ‘‘Father of Computers’’?
(A) Charles Babage (B) Blaise Pascal (C) Hollirth (D) Alen Turing (E) None of these
29. How many generations, computer can be classified?
(A) 4 (B) 5 (C) 3 (D) 6(E) None of these
30. First Generation Computers contain :
(A) Transistors (B) Vacume Tubes (C) LSI (D) VLSI (E) None of these