1.The equator is ?
Answer :- 0 Latitude
2. The Constitution of India was adopted on?
Answer :-November 26,1949
3.Who is the new Governor of Reserve Bank of India?
Answer :- Dr.Raghuram Rajan
4. Who wrote 'Gita Govinda'?
Answer :- Jayadeva
5. Who is the father of Genetics?
Answer :- Gregor Mendal
6. Which country hosted G-20 summit meeting in 2013?
Answer :- Russia
7. Who won women's single title of the World Badminton Championship , 2013?
Answer :- Ratchanok Intanon
8. Pomology is the study of :
9. Nelliampathi, a popular hill station is in the district of:
Answer :- Palakkad
10. Bhakranangal Dam is on the river :
Answer :- Sutlej
11. Which of the following books authored by Jhumpa Lahiri?
A] Midnight Children
B] The Lowland
D] Ghana Must Go
Answer :- The Lowland
12. With what is 'White Revolution' assosiated?
13. The term 'Chiaman' is used in which game?
Answer :- Cricket
14. Name the first state in India banned black magic, witchcraft and other superstitious practices?
Answer :- Maharashtra
15. Which one of the following books was not written by Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi?
Answer :- Anandalahari
16. Were do Jarawa tribe live?
Answer :- Andaman and Nicobar Island.