1. Identify the former Indian test captain. He resigned as chief mentor of Mumbai Indians IPL team?
a) Anil Kumble
b) Sourav Ganguly
c) Rahul Dravid
d) Sachin Tendulkar
2. Identify the focus area of Mission Innovation that was launched by world leaders on 30 November 2015 in Paris?
a) Tackling terrorism
b) Clean energy
c) Illegal migration
d) Natural Disasters
3. Who among the following led the formation of Breakthrough Energy Coalition on 30 November 2015 to reduce demand for fossil fuels?
a) Barack Obama
b) Narendra Modi
c) Ban Ki-moon
d) Bill Gates
4. President Pranab Mukharjee on 30 November 2015 presented Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE awards 2015 to how many school students?
5. As per the Measuring the Information Society Report released by the International Telecommunication Union on 30 November 2015 what was India’s rank in the ICT Development Index?
6. International Monetary Fund (IMF) on 30 November 2015 included a currency into its elite reserve currency basket. Name it?
a) Japanese Yen
b) China's Yuan
c) German Deutschmark
d) French Franc
7. Chinese currency Yuan was in news in last week of December 2015. Yuan is also known as
8. The Union Government on 30 November 2015 launched the injectable Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) as part of its commitment to the
a) Global Polio Endgame Strategy
b) International Polio Endgame Strategy
c) United Nations Polio Endgame Strategy
d) India’s Global Polio Endgame Strategy
9. Name the Polish professional footballer who on 30 November 2015 was awarded with four separate official Guinness World Records certificates?
a) Franck Ribéry
b) Mario Götze
c) Robert Lewandowski
d) Joshua Kimmich
10. Which movie on 30 November 2015 bagged the Golden Peacock Award for the Best Film at the 46th International Film Festival of India?
a) Sealed Cargo
d) Embrace of the Serpent
4-(c) 9-(c) 5-(a) 10-(d)