2. Underwater swimming done with minimum of equipment.
Ans: skin diving
3. Underwater swimming done with an aqua-lung.
Ans: scuba diving
4. Racing in a sail or power-driven vessel.
5. A winter sports pf sailing or racing on ice in modified boats.
6. Racing of watercraft and sculls on inland rivers.
7. Game which wasearlier called ‘football in the water’.
Ans: water polo
8. Riding breaking waves towards the shore with the help of a surfboard.
9. Propelling the body through water by leg and arm motions and floating.
10. Using a small lightweight boat for recreation or competation.
11. The adventurous and exciting water-sport of traveling down a river on a raft.
Ans: white-water rafting
12. A sport in which the narrow canoe-like boat of the Inuit is used