(A) Biometrics (B) PIN Number (C)Encryption (D)Password
2. ‘Do no evil ‘ is the tag line of
3. The concept of ‘stored program computer’ is first proposed by
4.PDF is the acronym for
5. An artificial environment that is created with software and presented to the user in such a way that the user accepts it as a real environment.
6. The process of loading O/S from the secondary storage on to RAM is known as -----------------
7. Which device is used for reading DD/Cheque number in bank
8.Which is volatile memory
10. Which of the following is a cyber crime?
11.In cyber law terminology ‘DoS’ means:
12. By hacking web server taking control on another persons website is called
13. The Indian Parliament passed the Information Technology Bill, which is regarded as the mother legislation regulating the use of computers, computer systems and computer networks as also data and information in the electronic format, in the year:
14. .......... Is a computer connected to the internet that has been compromised by a hacker, computer virus or Trojan horse and can be used to perform malicious tasks of one sort of another under remote direction.