2. Which among the following word is wrongly spelt?
3.The expression”kick the bucket” means:
To come out victorious
To be lazy
4.On and off he visited his friends means, he visited:
5. He __________ that India is really great.
6. The opposite of the word carnal is:
7. The opposite of the word bestow is:
8. The minister agreed to ___________ the Taj Mahal during his three days visit to North India.
9. He has a deep distrust __________ his neighbours.
10. The passive voice of ‘I have given’ is:
I will have to give
I have been given
I will be giving