1. She is a __________ old lady .
Ans : virtuous
2. He was informed ________ the serious condition of his father.
Ans : about
3. A person chosen to settle the issue between parties engaged in a dispute is
Ans : arbitrator
4. Choose the correct sentence.
Ans: I am thinking of visiting Kovalam
5. 'OBSEQUIOUS' means :
Ans: excessively respectful
6. If i had time , I ________ him.
Ans : should visit
7. It is fourteen years since I _______ him.
8. He ______ madness to escape punishment
Ans : feigned
9.'Mother wit ' means :
Ans : Natural common sense
10. Find out correctly spelt word
Ans : occurence
11.The operation ______his pain, but the injection alleviated it ( opposite of underlined word )
Ans : aggravated
12. pack:wolves :: ________ : books
13." Dont sleep late and miss the bus " , said Mr. Varma. ( correct reported speech )
Ans: Mr. Varma advised us not to sleep late and miss the bus.
14. Some of us wanted to stay longer, ______ ?
Ans: didn't we ?
16. Which of the following is not a compound noun?
17. I have never known so wet _________ summer.
18. I ________ the examination, but my brother failed
Ans : got through
19. We ______ meet you on at ten o'clock
Ans : will
20.For all her reticence and modesty, it was clear that she was a _________expert in her field.
Ans : bona-fide
N.B : Solved paper of Kozhikode LDC Question . Likely answers are given. if you have any other choice . leave a comment here.