1. The alkaloid with anticancer property is :
2. Lead acetate test is positive with
3. Vitamin C is present in
4. Keller – Killani test is to identify
5. Which of the following is a saturated fatty acied?
6. A non reducing sugar is
7. Conversion of glucose to pyruvic acid takes place in
8. RNA synthesis on DNA template is known as
9. All are Ketone bodies except
10. HMG-COA reductase enzyme is involved in
11. Which of the following is known as protein factories?
12. An example for heterocrine gland is
13. The joint between axis and atlas vertebrae in the neck is called
14. Which of the following blood cell is involved in clotting mechanism?
15. A hereditary blood disorder is
16. In electrocardiogram T Wave represents
17. Which of the following cardiac disease is associated with bacterial infection?
18. Amount of air received by lungs during normal breathing at rest
19. Excretory unit of kidney is
20. Isotopes are atoms of an element which have
21. The radio pharmaceutical used for treatment of poly cythemia vera is
22. The radio opaque contrast media used for X-ray examination of gastro intestinal tract is
23. Anti oxidant used in the formation of Anti-rust tablets is
24. Which of the following vitamins is not used for proper teeth formulation?
25. Oxidative Anti microbial agent is
26. Which of the following antacid use is associated with the problem of milk alkali syndrome?
27. All are expectorants except
28. The Latin term for ‘four times a day ‘ is
29. One pint is equivalent to
30. Isotonicity is required for all except
31. The dose for a baby of 9 months , if the adult dose of a drug is 25mg
32. Which is the correct statement?
33. Antioxidant used during storage of emulsion is
34. Pessaries are
35. The dye used in leakage test is
36. Which is not used in the preparation of ointment base for eye ointment/
37. Idiosyncrasy is
38. ‘Pharmacodynamics’ is the study of
39. A miotic used in glaucoma is
40. A bactericidal antibiotic is
41. Streptomycin was discovered by
42. Antidote for poisoning with organophosphorus insecticide is
43. The hormone effective in bronchial asthma is
44. The drug used for radical cure in plasmodium vivax malaria is
45. Oxytocin is mainly used
46. Drug of choice to treat febrile convulsion in a child is
47. Enalapril causes the side effect
48. Intravenous fursemide is used in
49. Oral contraceptive pill causes all side effects except
50. Chemically phenytoin is
Questions 51 - 100