1. Name the Pakistani cricketer who on 3 November 2015 announced his decision to retire from International Test Cricket.
a) Ahmed Shehzad
c) Shoaib Malik
d) Mohammad Hafeez
2. Norway on 3 November 2015 reopened its Consulate General in Mumbai after over four decades of closure. The previous consulate of Norway was shut down in?
3. Who of the following will head the Norway’s Consulate General of Mumbai that was reopened on 3 November 2015 after four decades of closure?
a) Torbjorn Holthe
b) Borje Brende
c) Nils Ragnar Kamsvag
d) Nicolai Aall
4. Who of the following is the author of the book, Interlinking of Indian Rivers that was released on 3 November 2015 by CWC Chairman AB Pandya?
a) T S Nath
b) Radha Kant Bharati
c) Dharamveer Singh
d) Pankaj Singh
5. Name the actor and writer of Oscar winning Chariots of Fire screenplay who died on 2 November 2015.
a) Peter Baldwin
b) AL Molinaro
c) Peter Donaldson
d) Colin Welland
6. A new species of the Dracula ant was discovered by a group of citizen scientists in the Western Ghats region of
( Why the species is termed as Dracula?
Stigmatomma species are known to live a hypogaeic lifestyle as predators of chilopods. The species are known as dracula ants because they feed on their own larvae. At the times of scarcity, the species punctures the body of their larvae to drink hemolymph. )
7. Name the Tollywood comedian who died on 2 November 2015 and was known for the role of Pottiraju.
a) Radha Gopalam
b) Rajababu Boss
c) Satyam Babu Rapaka
d) Kondavalasa Lakshman Rao
8. Which state on 3 November 2015 announced to provide Soil Health Cards to all farmers by March 2017?
c) Madhya Pradesh
9. Which state government on 3 November 2015 hiked the daily minimum wages of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers in various sectors?
10. Which state government 3 November 2015 relaxed its two-child policy for government employees?
d) Himachal Pradesh