c) New Delhi
2. What is the theme of the 27th ASEAN Summit held under Malaysia's Chairmanship in Kuala Lumpur on 21 November 2015?
a) Our People, Our Vision
b) Building Inclusive Regional Economic Community
c) Our People, Our Community, Our Vision
d) ASEAN Community and Sustainable Development Goals
3. Which of the following countries on 22 November 2015 won the Men’s Junior Asia hockey cup?
4. Who of the following on 22 November 2015 won the season-ending ATP World Tour finals played in London?
a) Roger Federer
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Rafael Nadal
d) Andy Murray
5. The world famous Sonepur Cattle fair began on 23 November 2015 at Harihar Kshetra on the confluence of rivers Ganga and Gandak in Saran district of which state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) West Bengal
6. Name the person who on 20 November 2015 was appointed as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Direct-to-Home (DTH) service provider Dish TV.
a) Zarin Daruwala
b) V Sivaramakrishnan
c) Arun Kumar Kapoor
d) RC Venkateish
7. Second World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM) concluded on 22 November 2015 in
a) Bangalore, Karnataka
b) Hyderbad, Telangana
c) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
d) Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
8. Which public sector undertaking in the third week of November 2015 was named as the official partner of the Hockey World League (HWL) which is scheduled to be held in Raipur?
a) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
b) Indian Oil Corporation
c) National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
d) Coal India Limited (CIL)
9. What is the proposed outlay on the Blue Revolution proposed by the Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare?
a) 4000 crore rupees
b) 5000 crore rupees
c) 3000 crore rupees
d) 2500 crore rupees
10. Name the Indian cueist who won the 15th World title by winning the IBSF World Snooker Championship on 21 November 2015 in Hurghada, Egypt.
a) Geet Sethi
b) Amee Kamani
c) Ashok Shandilya
d) Pankaj Advani