Applications are invited from male candidates only for recruitment asJunior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT 67 course in the Indian Army who fulfill the following eligibility criteria for RT Puandit, Granthi and Maulvi :
- JCO Religious Teacher : 40 posts (Pandit-26, Granthi - 8, Maulvi-6)
- Qualification : The minimum educational qualification for appointment will be graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. In addition they must alsp possess one of the qualification accding to the religious denomination of the individuals (see detailed adv.).
- Age : 27-34 years and 25-34 for remustered candidates.
- Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-155cm, Weight-50Kg, Chest - 77 cm, Candidate should be able to run one mile in eight minutes.
- Pay Scale : JCO will get the pay scale of Naib Subedar of Rs. 9300-34800/-