The United Nations (UN) in collaboration with the Ministry of External Affairs and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is conducting the the Young Professional Programme (UN Civil Services) Examination 2012, a recruitment initiative that brings new talent to the United Nations through an annual entrance examination.
The examination is open to Indian Nationals for the first time after many years (It is a great opportunity for Indian Job Seekers). For young, high-calibre professionals, the programme is a plateform for launching a career at the United Nations. Applications from women are strongly encouraged.
- 32 years as on 31/12/2012
- Bachelor's or Master's University Degree in the subject related to the job family that you are applying to
- Fluent in English or French
- Economic Affairs
- Information System and Technology
- Political Affairs
- Radio Producer (Kiswahili/ Portuguese)
- Social Affairs
How to Apply : Apply Online at UN Career website on or before
Please visit http://careers.un.org/YPP website for all the details and to apply Online.