Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Lecturer in Electronics and Instrumentation (polytechnics)
Gazette Date: 15/09/2012
Last Date: 17/10/2012
Category No: 472/2012
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' .Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Technical Education Department
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Electronics and Instrumentation (polytechnics)
3. Scale of pay : ` (20,740-36,140)
4. No.of vacancies : 6 ( Six)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit : 20-39. Only candidates born between 2.1.1973 and1.1.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxations. .
First Class Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and instrumentation Engineering/ technology
from a recognised University after undergoing a regular course of study.
Note:Basic qualification for the post in the order of preference.
(1) B.Tech/BE Degree in electronics and instrumentation
(2) B.Tech/BE Degree in applied electronics ote:- percentage of marks obtained for the above mentioned examination and name of the branch of the
course should also be furnished in the column prescribed for noting the qualification for the post in the
9. Last date for receipt of applications: 17.10.2012 Wednesday upto midnight 12 P.M
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.org.
Disclaimer : Blog Policies
This blog publishes various general knowledge. errors and omissions expected. The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general of the readers. If any of the information available on this blog violates or infringes any of your copyright protection, leave a comment . This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, or delays in this information. The information contained in this blog is subject to change without notice. You may use contents in this blog only for personal use. Reproduction and republishing of any contents from here to any other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited.