1. C-Programming language developed by ________
a) Bjarne Strawstrup
b) Dennis Ritchie
c) Blaise Pascal
d) Niklaus Wirth
Dennis Ritchie developed high level programming language C at
Bell Labs in 1970s. C++ is the object oriented successor of ‘C’.
2. Which key combinations are used for warm booting?
a) Shift + Delete
b) CTRL + A
c) CTRL+ALT +DEL
d) None of these
Answer: ( c )
Pressing CTRL+ALT +DEL keys together is also called 3-Finger Salute.
3. What is the full form of AMD ?
a) Advanced Micro Devices
b) Amplified Micro Devices
c) Amplified Macro Devices
d) Advanced Macro Devices
AMD is an innovative technology company manufacturing micro processors . AMD is the second largest maker of computer processors after Intel.
4. In IT ACT 2000 which section deals with punishment of cyber terrorism?
Answer: (C )
66F. the punishment for cyber terrorism is Life Imprisonment.
5. The process of organizing the columns and tables of a relational database to minimize data duplication is called ______________
a) Data Normalization
b) Data Mining
c) Data Diddling
d) Data Formatting
Data Normalization. Various data forms are 1NF, 2NF, 3NF and BCNF
More Questions and Answers >>