1. By Electronic Commerce we mean:
1) Commerce of electronic goods
2) Commerce which depends on electronics
3) Commerce which is based on the use of internet
4) Commerce which is based on transactions using computers connected by
2. The Secure Electronic Transaction protocol is used for
1) credit card payment
2) cheque payment
3) electronic cash payments
4) payment of small amounts for internet services
3.What type of commerce occurs when a business sells its products over the Internet to other businesses?
1)B2B 2)B2C 3)C2B 4)Enterprise commerce
4. What is term used when the government employs technology to deal with citizens, businesses, and other government agencies?
1)G2B 2)web 3)consumer 4)E-government
5.What term refers to the small web page that opens automatically with an ad when you visit some web sites?
A)Marketing page B)I-ad C)Affiliate ad D)Pop-up ad
6.Codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer- readable are known as
1) an ASCII code 2) a magnetic tape 3) a barcode 4) an OCR scanner5) None of these
7.A Web site's main page is called its
1) Homepage 2) Browser page 3) Search Page 4) Bookmark5) None of these
8. Hyperlinks in a Web document typically appear as
1) bolded and underlined
2) italicized and underlined
3) underlined and colored
4) bolded and italicized
9.To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is
1) dragging 2) dropping 3) right-clicking
4) shift-clicking 5) None of these
10.Computers use the ______ number system to store data and perform calculations.
1) binary 2)octal 3) decimal4) hexadecimal 5) None of these
11. ___________are attempts by individuals to obtain confidential information from
you by falsifying their identity.
1) Phishing 2) Computer Viruses 3) Spyware scams 4) Viruses5) None of these
12. Why is it unethical to share copyrighted files with your friends?
1)It is not unethical, because it is legal.
2)It is unethical because the files are being given for free.
3)Sharing copyrighted files without permission breaks copyright laws.
4)It is not unethical because the files are being given for free.
5) It is not unethical - anyone can access a computer ,
13. Applets are typically written in a programming language called
14.DDR is the technology used in
(1) RAM (2) HDD (3) Pen Drives (4) FDD (5) None of these
15.The simultaneous processing of two or more programs by multiple processors is .
1) multiprogramming 2) multitasking 3) time-sharing 4) multiprocessing 5) None of these
16.A disk's content that is recorded at the time of manufacture and that cannot be
changed or erased by the user is
1) memory-only 2) write-only
4) run-only 5) read-only
17. Connections to other documents or to other locations within a Web site are
18. Which of the following is required to create an HTML document?
1) browser 2) internet 3) text editor
4) search engine 5) None of these
19. Specialized programs that assist you in locating information on the Web and the Internet are called
3) search engines
20.The extensions .gov, .edu, .mil, and .net are called
2) e-mail targets
4) mail to addresses
21. Grouping and processing all of a firm's transactions at one time is called
1) a database management system 2) batch processing
3) a real-time system 4) an on-line system 5) None of these
22.Rules for exchanging data between computers are called
23. The two basic parts of URLs are
1) TCP/IP and ISP
2) destination and device
3) the protocol and the domain name
4) TCP and IP
24.For a browser to connect to other resources, the location or address of the resources must be specified. These addresses are called
3) e-mail forms
25.In a client/server network, the user’s computer is considered the
3) Web site