- A seed dispersed with the help of hairs on it is:
- The number of Chromosomes in human cell
- Rourkela steel plant is in ————
- O. Henry is the pen name of
- An African country which became independent under U.N. Mandate in 1990:
- The rulers of which of the following dynasties established the largest dominion in Southern India ?
- Achichhara (or Ahirkshetra) in the Bareilly district was the capital of Central Asian nomads of Scythian stock (an immigrant non-Aryan tribe of ancient India) known as
- Pandit Ravi Shankar is associated with:
- The Rajput States sacrificed their indepdence in the 19th century and accepted British Paramountcy. Who was the Governor - General of India during this period.
- Who among the following was associated with ancient system of medicine ?
- Kuchipudi is a dance style orginated from:
- Who amongst the following is most famous for the establishment of an elaborate system of municipal administration ?
- Who, amongst the following, came to Jehangir’s court in 1608 A.D. with a letter from James I of England to obtain trade facilities ?
- Which is the place in Kerala where rearing of ducks is most popular?
- How long can a person continue to be a Minister in India without being a member of either House of Parliament?
- Konark Sun temple is situated at:
- Acidity in milk is caused by
- Besides being a famous Buddhist monk, whose works were found in China and Tibet, Nagarjuna was
- Who amongst the following, took away to Persia the Peacock Throne of Shah Jahan in the first half of 18th century ?
- Raja Chellayya Committee dealt with ———
- An instrument which indicates altitude of a place along with corresponding pressure
- The work of Vaikom Mohammed Basheer is:
- The author of India’s National Song is:
- Alexander’s invasion of India
- Dhanwantri Award is given in the field of
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
PSC Model Questions & Answers
Courtesy : Brilliance College
Disclaimer : Blog Policies
This blog publishes various general knowledge. errors and omissions expected. The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general of the readers. If any of the information available on this blog violates or infringes any of your copyright protection, leave a comment . This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, or delays in this information. The information contained in this blog is subject to change without notice. You may use contents in this blog only for personal use. Reproduction and republishing of any contents from here to any other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited.