37. PHP is
A: Server side scripting language
38. Which of the following is a valid string in programming ?
D: All the above
39. In MS Excel absolute addressing uses :
D: $ Symbol
40. The process of loading operating system to memory is called
41. .Doc is the default extension of Microsoft Windows
42. Cache memory is used in computers to :
A: Extend memory capacity
43. Inheritance is a concept used in
A: Object oriented programming
44. The operating system works as an interface between:
D: User and Hardware
45. Variable that hold True / False type values are
C: Boolean type
46. Which of the following statement is used for looping ?
47. The language associated with DBMS is :
48. In linux , the file having extension .gz is a :
B: Compressed File
49. The undeclared variables in VB is treated as :
C: Variant Type
50. The decimal equivalent of hexadecimal number C2 is
51. PDF stands for :
A: Portable Document Format
52. Most effective chart with small number of data points is :
C: Line Chart
53. The program that runs when the computer remains idle for a certain period of time :
C: Screen saver
54. The smallest individually addressable unit of information stored on a hard disk is :
55. Which of the following is not a component of a computer power supply ?
56. The geometric arrangement of nodes and cables in a network is called :
B: Network Topology
57. In an IP address, which of the following number as first octet causes loop back address :
58. Which of the following wireless technology has higher data rate ?
60. UPS is commonly used with computer systems to provide :
C: Protect from power failure problems.
61. Byte code is :
B : Code generated by JAVA compiler.
62. Which of the following is used to select only one item in the group :
A: Radio Button
63. Executing a program based on a change in hardware or software is called:
64. To permanently remove an item from Desktop , press :
C: Shift + Delete Key
65. If the shell prompt in linux shows # symbol , it means currently logged in user is :
D: Super user