Friday, February 12, 2016
What is 'Zombie' Computer ?
20.The practice of making a transmission appear to come from an authorized user.
a) hacking b) spoofing c) spamming d) sneaking
21. The science of secret writing is called
a) cryptography b) Ergonomics c) steganography d) optics
22.Which of the following identifies a specific webpage and its computer on the web ?
a) Website b) Website Address c) URL d) Domain name
23) An optical input device that interprets pencil marks on a paper media is
a) OMR b) Punch Card Reader c) Optical Scanners d) Magnetic Tape
24. Indian made web browser
a) Safari b) Epic c) Internet Explorer d) Firefox
25) Information Technology Act is enacted on
a) 9 june 2000 b) 19 jan 2001 c) 30 june 2001 d) 15 july 1999
26. Section 66F of IT Act deals with
a)Cyberstalking b) email bombing c) child pornography d) cyber terrorism
27. The crime child pornography comes under
a) Section 66F b) Section 67B c)Section 67A d) Section 66
28. use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages is called
a) email bombing b) spamming c) Cyberstalking d) Phishing
29.India's first cyber police station
a) Delhi b) Bangluru c) Chennai d) Mumbai
30. .......... Is a computer connected to the internet that has been compromised by a hacker, computer virus or Trojan horse and can be used to perform malicious tasks of one sort of another under remote direction.
a)Server b)Zombie c)Symbian d)None of these
Disclaimer : Blog Policies
This blog publishes various general knowledge. errors and omissions expected. The Knowledge documents in this blog meant only to increase the general of the readers. If any of the information available on this blog violates or infringes any of your copyright protection, leave a comment . This blog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, or delays in this information. The information contained in this blog is subject to change without notice. You may use contents in this blog only for personal use. Reproduction and republishing of any contents from here to any other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited.